This post will help with VCAP Simulator scheduling as well as answering some frequently asked questions.
VCAP Simulator is a tool to help students and administrators to achieve the VCAP6-DCV Deployment certification.
How to Schedule
Please don’t schedule if you are not interested in attending.
- Access the VCAP Simulator page
- Access the schedule and choose an available date and time
- You must complete the name, email, country and city
- You must pay the minimum amount of $10 (Understand the reason, please read Changes in VCAP Simulator)
- In one hour you will receive an email (Solutions4Crowds – Name | ID xxx pending)
- The appointment has been made but is pending. To confirm, please reply this email within 4 hours with the paypal receipt otherwise it will be automatically canceled
- After you confirm in four hours you will receive an email (Solutions4Crowds – Name | ID xxx confirmed)
- The appointment is confirmed
- In 5 minutes before the scheduled time you will receive an email with the access information (Solutions4Crowds – Access Information | ID xxx)
- Follow the instructions in the email, access the environment and enjoy your 180 minutes
- After 180 minutes access will be interrupted and within 24 hours you will receive an email with all the answers (Solutions4Crowds – Answers | ID xxx)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: All scheduling dates are unavailable. How can I schedule?
- A: Wait for new scheduling dates. Keep an eye on the VCAP Simulator page and also on my twitter page for news.
- Q: There are dates available for scheduling, but I can’t schedule or haven’t received the confirmation email.
- A: Send message by blog contact. Send all the information to the schedule (name, email, country, city, date and start time).
- Q: I did the scheduling but I didn’t receive pending / confirmation email. Should I schedule again?
- A: No. Send message by blog contact, so I can check if the schedule is correct.
- Q: I can’t connect to RDP or Windows Server. What should I do?
- A: Answer the (Solutions4Crowds – Access Information | ID xxx) email with problem details and I will check.
- Q: I did the scheduling but an unexpected came up. How can I cancel the appointment?
- A: Answer the (Solutions4Crowds – Name | ID xxx confirmed) email or send message by blog contact as soon as possible.
- Q: I did the scheduling but I didn’t send the confirmation email. What happens now?
- A: The appointment will be canceled automatically.
- Q: I did the scheduling but I didn’t show up. What happens now?
- A: Your other schedules will be canceled (if you have one) and will have difficulty to scheduling in the future.
- Q: I received the access information, but I didn’t go.
- A: If you don’t access within 30 minutes the access will be automatically closed (no money back).
- Q: I canceled the appointment, will I get the money back?
- A: No. You can make changes on your schedule until 24 hours before your scheduled time. After 24 hours you can only schedule with new payment.